There are times when we all need support to address life’s challenges. When everyday life is affecting someone’s mental health and wellbeing, knowing how to access support available can make a big difference.
Community Connectors works in partnership with GPs and our team of Community Navigators can help by:
- Giving you the time to explore and identify what is important for your health and wellbeing and the issues you’d like to address.
- Providing support and encouragement to identify and connect you to the activities, services and groups you can benefit from in your local community.
- Support you and provide encouragement to start using the services that can help you.
We can support with: Health & Wellbeing; Leisure Activities; Social Networks; Housing; Education; Training; Finance; Debt; Volunteering; Employment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are currently working remotely and providing phone support. If you would like more information please get in touch or see our website:
- Phone: 01323 340151
- Email: [email protected]
- You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as @SouthdownCC
- Website: southdown.org/CommunityConnectors
- Self referral: https://southdownhousing.tfaforms.net/15